<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 30, 2007
Problems Arise

Counting down: 18 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance and Chinese Oratorical Contest Final, 25 days to my birthday and SYF Central Judging for International Dance.

I came across a blog which was very disappointing when I read the entries posted recently. Others joy is a poison to her. She hates it.

I don't understand why.

The words used were insulting and sarcastic. It would be disheartening for readers. Her anger simply affected a lot of people. She made people cry. No one knows what to to the save the situation.

Even though I am totally not involved, but somehow it is still related to me. It affects me somehow. But I don't want to interfere. To her, she may think it is none of my business.

Yes, not my business, but I don't bare to see the group is highly affected just because of one person. If she doesn't like it, in the first place, she should just simply said it out.

Everyone who tried speaking to her got insulted. But... Sigh...

She is certainly pushing the blame to others. But has she ever wonder why those people treated her in such manner? Does she know how incooperative she is? Will she ever knows how she affected the others? Has she ever put herself in the others' shoes? I doubt so. Hope this is not offending to her. It's my point of view as a third party. Will she ever reflect upon her mistake?

Others' feelings could never be controlled. I doubt I could control the way she thinks... So I find no point having a good talk with her. I doubt she will understand my purpose. I doubt she would appreciate it. The situation is worse than what I had thought. I finally understand why the other girl cried.

I think, she is too much. But what can I do? I could just watch, helplessly, hoping the situation will get better soon. Sorry, I could not help much. I hope the others would not be affected. Continue work hard and strived towards the goal. Hope the way she thinks would not affect the rest.

I wish I could go back in time. Where the best person who could resolve such situation is still around. Why is he not cherished by many? He is not around and people started to realise the importance of his presence. But it is too late.

Come on people, it's time to wake up and start afresh! No more conflicts and forgive one another. Don't worsen the situation. There is no more time to settle the problem. Why are people so pessimistic or petty?

Even me. I admit that I'm a little petty sometimes, but it doesn't last long. Only about 2 minutes? My tones are always sorrowful. (I think in my blog but not in real life.) I don't like showing my sorrows or anger to others. It neither benefits me nor makes me happier, only dampens others' mood and worsen my sorrows and anger. Once I had written them in my blog, I end the sorrow [except for the case which happened 4 weeks ago.] My anger doesn't last either. It will last about 3 minutes unless a person irritates me continuously that I really could not tolerate. But the anger goes away very soon after I had told someone or wrote it in my blog.

But a cheerful me will brighten others and I will not be bothered by other things that spoil my mood. I love to be a happy girl. To jump and hop as I like (but not the way it was shown in the Campus Superstar Commercial.)

Good night!

lots of love @ 23:20
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||