<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 05, 2007
Dishearten Me

I got back my results today. My common test was badly done. In fact, I don't expect good grades as I don't deserve them I guess. I did not put in my fullest effort for the test, I did not study. During the common test season, I had been going online, chatting over the phone and messaging but not doing revision. I should have done better if I studied.

There was a heavy downpour at my seat during Social Studies lesson. Mr Seah's was showering me with his saliva when he was teaching. Ewww! That was the disadvantage sitting in front!

I saw a cat in my school's drain early in the morning and a groip of secondary 2 girls where gathering around it.

I had my morning practice today and afternoon practice... ...

(My life sounds so dry, all right, let me make myself a third person and narrates qianyong's feelings.)

She was disheartened. The cheerful her had gone. The security guard was awestrucked by her unsual behaviour. She no longer greets everyone early in the morning. She just headed to the class. She dragged her feet up to the classroom and then prepared for morning practice.

She could not hide her sorrow from her good friends -- Min Min, Huiyu & Xue Yan. They were by her side when she broke down during the morning practice. They told her that things will turn out better in a few days time. She undeniably hopes so.

She was so quiet today. She laid her heads on her table, pretending that she was sleeping. Most of her subject teachers thought that she was disheartened by the horrifying results.

She refuses to talk to anyone else except Xue Yan, Min Min, Huiyu and Shitstead.

She was somehow exasperated by one of her good friend's behaviour. She was appalled by what her friend had commented on dance.

She was also annoyed by another friend's response to her poor results. However, putting herself into her friend's shoes, she knows how it feels like when one had spent a lot of time revising for her test and many subject turned out to be badly done, especially she had lost to a friend who did not study at all. She thinks that her friend has been pressurising herself. She sees no point of doing so.

[Argghh! Kind of tired of being a narrator.]

My eyelids are very heaving right now, guess that I need to have a good night sleep to make my eyelids "lose weight".

Good night and cheer up!

lots of love @ 21:39
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||