<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, March 10, 2007
DON'T READ! (Guess no one will obey this title)

Finally the costumes were out of my house. If not my mum wouldn't stop complaining how messy the living room was.

Xue Yan helped me to carry those costumes to Compass Point. Siyu, Huiyu and Min Min were there helping us to carry those bags of costumes to Nan Chiau Primary. We handed the costumes to Kai Wei and I went back home.

I sat on the floor and fell asleep unknowingly. By the time I woke up, it was already half past five! Oh no! I would be late! I quickly gobbled the porridge. My younger brother was hurrying me.

Went to Fuzhi for lesson. I had a meaningful evening! Shan't eleborate much here. But I know that I'm happy there. There is a the place where my heartache will be gone. My doubts will always be cleared.

I kept dreaming that I see rainbows in the sky. I love rainbow. The last time I saw was in 01st January 2007 at Jurong East. I had a weird dream last night. I wonder if the little boy exist in this world.

My buddy called me just now. She called me and I thought it was my little sister. She was so cute! That was the cutest dance partner I had.

I had found someone to keep me company to PA after my O level... Angeline... She is my only junior who is sure about going to PA. She's participating in NDP this year. If not no one will accompany me. Xue Yan, Min Min, Hui Yu and Stella may not be going back at the end of year, they'll be having their O level next year. Winnie and Jessie have their own dance troupe. The rest of sec 4s, I'm not sure about them. For Sec2 juniors, I hope Lynn, Denyse, Stephanie, Regina and Si Xian can join too. For the Sec3s, hope Estelle, YiLing and Jia Wen will be able to join but they'll be having their O level.

Bye!

Qianyong is no longer gloomy. She's fine and happy! =)

lots of love @ 22:48
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||