<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Dreams & Pictures

I thought I have already forgotten about that. But my dream just forced me not to. Why is my dream torturing me? I dreamt that you finally give me your explanation. I didn't know if I should accept that. If the explanation is what you are thinking in real life, I have nothing to say. But if it is not, I don't care what your explanation is. But hope that you are happy with what you have right now.

Friendship is really fragile.

Not much update about today. I woke up less than two hours ago. I had uploading some pictures.



********** ********** **********

Friends:


sec 4s chinese dancers


after CNY concert


huiyu & me


very random. at NUS UCC

EXTRAS:


baby qianyong =)


rainbow @ jurong east, 01012007

NC 60th Anniversary concert:



before the concert... shitstead's fingers


haahs!


cake cutting.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...


night scene of NC parade square


night scene of nc "castle"


RANDOM AT CP.


ALONE ON BUS...


MISS LONELY


NC 60th ANNIVERSARY


Hmmm.. There are some more pictures related to NC 60th Anniversary. But I have not upload them yet. Maybe next time.

lots of love @ 11:13
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||