<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Feeling Idiotic

Went for CIP today. Supposed to report at Yio Chu Kang Mrt Station at 8.30am. But Sylvia & I were late. We reached at 8.45am. I was supposed to meet her at Senkang Bus Interchange at 7.50am. Ended up she reached at 8.03am. Early huh?! We waited for the bus 163 (wrong bus actually), we took so long to wait. It arrived at 8.14am. I was worried that the bus would not bring us to our destiny. Sylvia confirmed with Arthur and he said "YUP". I called Arthur when I realised the bus was driving out of Yio Chu Kang area. Arthur said "Sorry! It's supposed to be 162, not 163!" Arghh! Stupid. We quickly alighted. Sylvia was outrage. Luckily there are buses like 70 and 86 which passed by Yio Chu Kang Mrt station at that stop. By the time we boarded the bus 86, it was already 8.30am. Arwww! Feel like an idiot!

When we reached Yio Chu Kang Mrt station, we realised there were some people who were later than us. Phew! Hahas! By the time we were there, Lynette and Shitstead were already in Toa Payoh. I went to Toa Payoh after collecting the donation can.

We reached Toa Payoh Central. We saw a long queue outside the station. Students were queueing for Campus Superstar audition. Long queue. Never mind. We struggled our way out to look for two of them.

They were at the second floor when they called me. Sylvia and I went up. (And we overshot to 3rd floor.) Stupid... We walked down again and saw Joanne, fish and fish's friends. Joanne said she's participating in the audition.

When we were at the second floor, they went to first floor to hunt for us. Dumb... Should not have gone up in the first place.

We had our breakfast at KouFu. But Sylvia wanted to go MacDonald. Okay then, we went MacDonald and took away. On our way, I saw Si Xian queueing for Campus Superstar. I went Crazy! Woots! My daughter! Haha, well, then we went to Mac, took our order. When we reached the doorstep of KouFu, we suddenly remembered we had forgotten about Lynette's green tea. We walked downstairs again, hunting for cheers. Feel so idiotic again. Went up & down.

We walked in and out in and out everywhere though we know that cheers wasn't located at those places.

All right! GAVE UP!!! We went to NTUC. Finally gotten her green tea. When we entered KouFu, Joanne and company had already finished their breakfast.

Campus superstar audition began. Feel like watching, but I didn't feel like walking out there again. I was so lazy to stand up again when I just seated and started munching onto the food. I saw the TV, the show telecasted was my childhood memories. Haha! I watched that show when I was Primary 4!!!

Finally finished my meal. Heard that the first person who queued for the Campus Superstar got into the competition. She queued since 3am last night... Typical Singaporean...

I watched the audition for awhile. We were supposed to ask people to donate money. But we ended up watching audition. Luckily I had prepared $9 of 10cent-coins. HAHAS!

It's not easy to be selected. There were so many people participating. There were some girls who were very brave. Some were confident but out. Some were too nervous and had stage fright. Some just sang the first few words and the judge just pressed the "tare" bell, she's out.

Bored. I was not so tall. What a GOOD view I had. Sometimes, all I could see is a golden and brown hair in front of me.

Went to find Joanne. We saw Seow Hung also. Both of them will be joining. Yay! Zhu, Han! All the best! They were so far back at the queue. We ended up queueing with them. Elaine and her stead were there too.

I feel so idiotic again. I kept dropping the can.

There were people filming there also. Two groups of interviewer going around. One is the one who looked like a clown with the light blue pants on him. The other one was a lady wearing a JC uniform.

The interviewers were searching for a great bunch of people to interview. The blue pants man did not interview us. He interviewed the one before and the one after us in the queue. Joanne they all were so afraid to be shot by the camera.

The lady in JC uniform approached us and we were kind of forced to be interview. Sylvia was wearing her sunglasses (Oh ya! We were sitting and standing under the hot scorching sun.) and the interviewer was asking her to removed them. She was speaking in English when the interviewer was speaking Mandarin. She asked us a few questions. Shitstead and Lynette ran away. She interviewed Seow Hung and she sang, Joanne didn't dare to. She asked me a few questions too. OH NO!!! MEANS I'M GONNA BE ON TV AGAIN???

Hmmm, we had to go back to Yio Chu Kang MRT station to return the donation can by 1pm. Means we got to leave soon. Didn't manage to see them. Well, zhu, han, xian xian, Yuen Yin, the 2 Angelines, rina... All the best! Heard that most of them had to have their audition on Monday.

Went to Serangoon with Lynette for lunch and now, just reached home. I'm going out again later.

So see you people! Bye!

lots of love @ 15:42
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||