<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Hey You JERK!

It's my first time scolding someone a jerk! The worst guy I have ever seen!

He had already hurt two girls. He had made one of them really really sad... He made her cry for him many many times. She has been sacrifying a lot of things for him. He has shown the wrong signal. The worst thing he had done. He had held her back for very long and things ended up like this! A lot of people are frustrated with him, even his close friends. I'm frustrated because he made her sad.

He's a flirt. I don't wish the other girl will fall on the same trap. If my friend wasn't hurt, the other one will be hurt. The other girl is somehow related to me. I want neither of them to be hurt. Two girls are already hurt, I don't want the third girl to be hurt too. They are having sweet times right now, I suppose so. But I wish to hint her to watch out.

I don't expect things to turn out this way despite I had already suspected it on the 03rd March 2007. He used to not to be like this. People now despise him! Stop hurting girls!

Everyone who knows this feel like giving him a tight slap! He sucks! Stupid Ass! [opps =X qianyong usually doesn't scold such stuff.]

(To the girl: Cheer up, hope things will turn up better. But don't fall back to him anymore!!! People are on your side!)

I'm really annoyed early in the morning. This is the first time being so frustrated and not for myself, but for someone else. I'm really very disappointed with the person.

Don't wish to eleborate what that moron had done. When I go home, I choose to take the long way to avoid passing his block. Practically most people who know about this are angry with him. Even those people don't know who he has hurt are not on his side. In fact, nobody will be on his side if everyone knows this.

I think I am very mean to say this. I rarely, in fact, once in a blue moon, scolded a guy in such manner. Love is really fragile.

I had overslept this morning. I was five minutes late for Mr Seah's lesson. Luckily I wasn't sitting in front. If not it will drizzle again.

I had my breakfast in 7-eleven, followed by Chemistry lesson. Mr Tien had his hair cut. Looks better, much much better compared to his hair style 10 years ago.

Had our lunch in Compass Point with Lynette, Shitstead Jocelyn and Sylvia. We went to MacDonalds. We bought Mr Tien McSpicy for his lunch.

Rushed back to school. We had our Chemistry practical. We tested for Cations. I had taken some pictures but I think I'll post them tomorrow as I have no time to upload. We tested for ammonia gas. It stinks. And before the experiment. We lighted up the bunsen burner. So stuffy!

Hmmmm.... guess I shall end here.

lots of love @ 16:49
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||