<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 12, 2007
Holiday?



I went to my grandpa's place yesterday for dinner. I was so bored there at first. My uncle taught me how to manage my time. I played with my little cousins. My grandpa told me lot's of stories. My evening was quite meaningful. I had taken some pictures.



On my journey:


Out of my neighbourhood
Hougang Primary


Hougang Avenue 9Towards Ang Mo Kio
Empty
up to PIE

Self obsession on car!
BORED! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
At Thomson
Still at thomson
Express way
Blue truck

Taxi

house

Bukit Timah
Ngee Ann Poly
Industrial area
Still there
Finally! REACHED!




IN THERE:
bored!

Reflection
tired!
playful boys
herbs!
herbs
vitamins
toothpaste, washing powder, soap, toothbrushes
shampoos, baby powder
playful kids.

Way Home:


So dark!
Dark!


********** ********** **********

Went for my English remedial this morning. We had our time practice. But I was distracted by the Band. They were having their sectionals and were so loud. The passage was not easy too. Well, I had my lunch with Sylvia, Seow Hung and Joanne at 7-eleven. Joanne was so funny. Went back to school. It is only 1.30pm. Dance practice starts at 2pm. No one was in the hall. Had a tour around second floor and went back again.



Finally, there were people -- Denyse, Stephanie, Khai Yin and Regina. Had our stretching. (Hey, Shi Min, don't shear! You promise me you'll rotate and enlarge.) Shi Min did rotate but she did not enlarge herself. 3 and a half hours of training! I was exhausted. In fact everyone was. The school did not turn on the air-con for us. It was so stuffy. Shi Min was so funny. We did the same thing coincidentally and I accused her for copying me. We yawn and knelt at the same time. Funny!

Went to compass point with Stella and Winnie then went home. I just reached home less than half an hour ago. I have to write my script for oratorical competition. I need to show Mrs Hoo my script. I have not complete the assignments that are due tomorrow. So many things to do! I will be having Social Study lesson and Chemistry lesson and practical all the way till 5pm tomorrow.




English Passage... So tough!
Empty hall
Juniors doing warm ups!
********** ********** **********


I have uploaded some pictures. Enjoy (:




NCPS DANCE ON SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY:



Time to clean up!


Cleaning up!


Happy Volunteers

Resembles Summer Joy

Continue cleaning!


Heh hah!


climbing high up the ladder



Band

Finale

Mdm Ang Ah Em presenting her calligraphy




lots of love @ 20:02
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||