<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 18, 2007

I didn't know that my dreams could be so scary or mysterious. Cannot say that it's a nightmare. If not people will laugh at me.

I dreamt of flying files, talking ruler, books flipping by itself and words can suddenly appear. It's like those scene of horrible tales for those gruesome kids. BUT I'M NOT! Hahas.

Those were things that keep me wondering yesterday.

I did my homework with invisible ink. REALLY INVISIBLE. NOT TOUCHED YET.

I'm worried that I could not complete them on time. RAWHHHHHH!

I'm so tired. Slept late last night. Actually I wanted to wake up early today. School's reopening tomorrow. Don't feel like going back. A few more weeks to SYF. The trainings are going to be more intensive! Dead. Not that I'm not looking forward to the training, is that I'm afraid that I can't cope well with school work if I concentrate on SYF.

I spoke to Lynn this morning. I advice her not to join NDP. Her grades had dropped because of SYF, if she joins NDP, she may not get good grades at the end of the year unless she has good time management. I guess I'll wait till next year.

My brother told me to work hard for my O Level. I really want to go NYJC. But he said that maybe the cut off point will reduce to 9points. I must really start working on those. Unless I use DSA. But if I use DSA means I must join dance in JC. But according to my brother the dance training there is not my type. I'll still continue with dancing in JC. Maybe I'll go and join Mdm Ong's class at Bradell Heights as well as in Dance Inspiration.

lots of love @ 14:28
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||