<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 08, 2007
I Don't Know What to Write for Title

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!!!

Theresa rocks! She sat beside me for more than a year. It's fun sitting beside her. Her birthday clashes with school anniversary.

The school is celebrating the 60th Anniversary tomorrow. Arggh... Ever since "dexter" is in our school, the school anniversary celebration is always postponed. Can you imagine someone anyhow change your birthday? Hmmm... Maybe there are reasons behind it.

There shan't be any lesson tomorrow. But I still need to go back to school in the afternoon for dance practice and after that I need to stay back for school anniversary concert to be the audience.

We are flooded with assignments! Arghh! That marks the end of the term. It passes so fast! I wish that time will pass slower. I'll miss those fun hours with 4 Hybridians and my fellow dance mates!

Chinese O Level is nearing! Oh no!

Today I was so lucky. I have more than enough time to complete my Chinese composition, English Essay, English Journal and Ms Teo did not went through the November 1995 Paper 2. Those were my assignments that were supposed to be completed last night.

Did a lot of filing in school today.

I have gotten the schedule for holiday. I have to go back to school everday. For remedial as well as SYF training. I don't have time to organise any dance camp for the juniors. So sorry!

Hmmm... I'm selected for the Chinese oratorical contest. Needa prepare my script.

Well, here are the flash backs of those precious memories:



soaring wings #12


i love them to bits!


three of us


shopping girls!


sworn sisters! I love ah wiie!


this is cute!


muacks!


shake it mama!


i love xue yan!


i love jessie!


i love min min!


Sisters Always

Forever sisters

reflections

dear2

great buddies

SMILE (:

sec 4'07 chinese dancers

sec 1 orientation camp 07

at mr low's house

lots of love @ 17:41
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||