<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
I think, I've lost you

Two days had passed, things did not turn out better. Hence, I can conclude that I have lost you, I have lost a good friend, a secret sharing friend. How I wish I could turn back the clock. It was the greatest and dumbest mistake I had committed. There is no one that I can blame but myself. Misunderstanding is our greatest barrier. It hinders our communication. I wonder when will the misunderstanding between us be cleared? Losing you is a great loss to me. I have lost a good listener, a person who consoles me, a person who cheered me up, a person who gives me advices and a person whom I could crap with.

Why is that so? I need a motivation energy to motivates me to speak to you to clear our misunderstandings. But I just don't have the courage to do so. I feel so lost.

The weather usually resembles how I feel. I sobbed uncontrollably these few days and it had been raining. (or Mr Seah's saliva? -.-)

Will things turn out better tomorrow? Can anyone motivate me to speak to you to clear all the misunderstandings? I don't like the feeling of losing a good friend. I think I'm in the wrong. I want to apologise but the word "sorry" seems hard to come out of my mouth. Apologising through SMS is not sincere enough.

After so many hours of sleep and naps I have taken, I just could not feel better. My heart had already sank to the bottom of the sea. I refused to pick it up. Great buddies had been trying hard to fix the broken heart, but it was too fragile to be held on.

I always hope that miracle will occur. I always dream that you have forgiven me but once I open my eyes, I realise those were just illusions.

I feel so dejected. Is that really impossible for us to be friends again? Do I have to lose you permanently? There is no hatred between us but misunderstandings. Can you listen to me for just once? Can you accept my apology so that I can feel better?

*Crying away

lots of love @ 20:26
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||