<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 16, 2007
I Wonder

Sometimes, I feel like asking them to shut up. But I guess, that's too rude.

Never mind.

I feel so bored today. My meaningless friday. I would rather there's school today, though I know I should be reluctant to go. But I don't want to spend my Friday meaninglessly.

I was reading people's blog just now. Certain things make me speechless. Never mind. Qianyong shan't eleborate on that. To prevent hurting some people.

My mama wants me to do my stretching everyday. So funny. I was so awestrucked to hear that from her. Laughs!

I feel like having a hair cut. Long hair makes me feel so warm. But I need to wait till SYF is over. We're not suppose to have our hair cut now. I don't really dare to, in case the hair dresser over cuts my hair.

My juniors were asking me for my birthday. I told them working hard for SYF shall be my best birthday present. It's not the medal that matters, is the team spirits. Even if we don't win a gold, we'll still feel happy because we know that we had done our best. But now, I'm really disappointed with certain people's attitude towards dance. Some who are used to be very enthusiastic turn out complaining a lot. Hey, where's the passion? Come on people, work hard.

Both Chinese Dance and Modern Dance, please put in your fullest effort. Slackers, please start working hard. A few weeks to competition. We must do our best to strive for our goals (Not golds). Don't let dance down, don't let the seniors and graduates down.

All the best dancers, all the best too to other CCAs! All the best to everyone!

NCHS Dance... The slogen behind the Dance Tee: We live the passion. So please live on with the passion.

Anyway, thanks for those people who have been giving me their courage. Loves them lots!

lots of love @ 15:42
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||