<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Lazy Craps

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA TEN!

Yay!!! COMMON TEST IS OVER! But my mood is somehow dampen by my results. They won't turn out good. Miracle will never happen. I have not done well. I did not put in my fullest effort. I should had started my revision before Lunar New Year. But I'm not supposed to cry over the spilled milk. But I'm somehow worried about my Additional Mathematics result. Mr Koh's favourite phrase is: "You cannot get distinction, you drop A.Maths!" NO!!! I DOZED OFF DURING THE PAPER!!!

Hmmmm... I had dance practice today. I wasn't that exhausted at the end of the training -- MIRACLE! Madam Ong was designing the hair style for SYF on my head as well as huiyu's. It was so nice but looks like jade rabbit ~ that was what my juniors said.

I'm lazy to eleborate on my life. I mean who will care about everything I had done. I doubt any. So no point writing. I want to write about past few days, peppering with all my thoughts and feelings. But the whole procedure takes time.


********************


Why are we both at the same time slots?! I thought I can no longer see you again. I was so happy about it for the moment I thought I'll never ever see you. But why must I still see you? Never mind. I won't be seeing you at the 03rd March 2007. At least I can see you for one lesser time.

Am I that bad to say all those things? Can anyone tell me?

lots of love @ 22:01
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||