<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 09, 2007
MEMORIES

Baa Baa Qianyong have u any costumes?
Yes Sir, yes sir, five bags full... ...

(Oh well, that's so lame!)


Ya, I have 5 bags full of costumes at home. My mum thought that I just opened a laudry shop. Never mind, they will be out of my house by tomorrow afternoon. When I reach school this afternoon, people passed me their costumes wherever I went. Argghh! Some juniors did not even wash their costume at all I guess.

Hmmm. No lessons today. (I had repeated this in previous two post.) Can't wait to post about today. This is the most memorable day I had in Nan Chiau High School I guess.

It is 2345 right now. 15 minutes till the next day and I just reached home one hour and forty-five minutes ago.

I had my dance practice in the afternoon from 3pm-5pm. Then after 5pm, I had to rush down the hall for school anniversary concert. Wait wait wait... Before that, in the morning. I woke up around 9.15am. I slept too late last night. My dad thought I over slept. He didn't know I don't have to go to school for lessons today. I continued with my sewing. Yes! Finally done! I had my lunch and prepare to go to school.

I was so early, I reached school around 2.15pm. I saw Lynn. We chat for awhile. Denyse and Stephanie arrived. Wei Ting was there and she hugged me when she saw me. So funny of her. It was 2.30pm already. I need to go out of the school to find my senior Shi Wen. She was passing me her costume. I went back to school again and to the dance studio. And had our training.

Hmmm... 5pm... We proceed to the school hall for the concert. The atmosphere was so different. Everything seemed so grand. We were seated at 5pm but the concert started at 6pm. So bored! Shitstead, Sylvia and I were crapping throughout. The people behind us could not stand us. Ah peh Jun Ting was torturing my Shitstead. He kept kicking her chair and blah blah blah. Couldn't tolerate him. So I scolded him and changed seat with Shitstead. He wanted to change seat with Yin Tak so he could continue tease Jocelyn, but Yin Tak refused to change. Haha!

Finally the arrival of Guest-of-Honour. First the Chinese Orchestra, then the NCPS Choir (the kids' voices are so sweet!), then Mr Ong's speech, Mr Chia's speech, Video Presentation (Filled with memories!), SHHK Vice-President's speech, the final speech by Guest of Honour, NCPS DANCE (SO CUTE!), Band, School Song ~ by Band & NCPS kids and that's all. I like the Dance one the most. OF COURSE! THE CHOREOGRAPHER IS MR LOW! Certain parts resemble the Summer Joy. It reminded me about the past. I saw Mr Low, Connie and Kai Wei after the concert. Shitstead, Sylvia, Seow Hung and I were waiting for Lynette and Li Ling. We helped Ms Neo to stack up the chairs.

Then we walked to Compass Point. We ate at MosBurger. Went home around 9.30pm. We took a lot of pictures (mostly without our faces, the night scene of Nan Chiau). This is the last school anniversary I could attend as a Nan Chiau student. The next year, I shall attend as graduate. WAHH!!! SIGH!!!


But one of my junior thought I'm only secondary one. Do I look so young? People say I look kiddy! Haha! I am so childish most of the time.

Time passes so fast. I just don't like the rate of flow of time. The thing that we can never control. I shall miss those days I had in Nan Chiau. The days with 2 Effusionist, 4 Hybridians, Dancers & Wushu members and other fellow schoolmates.


Li Ling looked sad today. Cheer up =)

I think I'll upload those pictures the next day.



*********************


I saw you in my dream last night. You seemed to have something to tell me. You approached me. You were about to open your mouth. But you just sigh and shook your head and walked off. What do you want to tell me? I thought you wanted to clear the misunderstandings and forgive me. Will you forgive me for what I had done? I have a lot to tell you but those words just stuck at my throat. Can we be friends again? I don't like the feeling of losing you.

But afterall, it's a dream. (Silly qianyong)

lots of love @ 23:41
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||