<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 04, 2007
MY FEELING

This is my second post of today. I really could not get over it. I had a restless day. I thought I might have an enjoyable day today. I'm not in the mood of doing homework. I'll be getting back more test papers tomorrow.

I feel disappointed, displeased, dissatisfied, melancholy, sorrowful, dejected, miserable, grief-stricken, wretched, heart-broken, depressed, mournful, downcast, gloomy, morose, disheartened, sullen, glum, woe, blue, down, agony.

(I must avoid using the word "sad" because I was told to do so.)

I sobbed uncontrollably, tears come to my eyes every time I think of it. My heart could no longer take it. My whole world had fallen apart.

Can anything fixed my world and stick the pieces of my world back again?

lots of love @ 21:14
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||