<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Opps! =X

Can some people just shut their ass off when something doesn't bother them?
[Opps! That was too harsh of Qianyong. She seldom said that!]

Hmmm. I was so tired. Just came back home. I was quite hurt by something my mama said. Never mind. Shan't mention that. I guess, she doesn't mean it. Shitstead & her mama cheered me up. But my mama is really tired. I guess I'm really a heartless daughter. Yea, she does everything for the sake of ME, my father, my brothers & sister. She has overworked. She has sacrifies a lot. She doesn't not spend time doing things for the sake of herself. What a selfless mother. She's so great. She's a great daughter too. A filial child towards her parents when she was young. How could she deserve to give birth to a heartless, helpless, useless and selfish daughter. Yea?

I thought someone was angry with me. Yet that person turned out waving to me so vigorously as if we have not met for centuries. Stupid, but good. At least we are no longer angry with each other. Yea =D.

Something keeps me wondering. Don't feel like typing it today. Maybe tomorrow.

Oh ya, I feel like slapping Hong Sheng. He's so noisy & nosy. He's so sissy too. Stop scolding vulgarities, yea? I don't slap him because I don't wanna dirty my hands. But Guo Peng told me to use gloves. Stupid. Hey, that's so lame of him. But I enjoy asking that sissy to shut up! It's funny to see some pendejo looking weird when he hasn't finish his sentence and was being told to shut up. I wanna ask you, CAN YOU BEHAVE PROPERLY?! Can't stand seeing him bullying his mother.

I realise the tone of most of my blog is negative. I'm such a selfish person. Post all my angers and sorrows on blog dampening people's mood. I hardly post something happy or funny on blog now.

Well, good bye.

By the way, the feeling had already faded off centuries ago. Stop thinking too much.

lots of love @ 22:38
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||