<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Pictures

YESTERDAY'S PICTURES:

Dishearten Girl, By Qianyong
Original
Hello Panda, Porky
Towards compass point
Landon, Yilong, Fredrick
Yea
Chemicals
Biology lab, doing chemistry Practical
Ammonia gas turns damp litmus paper blue
Test for Cations
Iron (III) salt PPT. Looks like SHIT!
Iron(II) Salt PPT, looks like moss
I like this one! Copper (II) ions in Aqueous Ammonia
White PPT, soluble/insoluble in excess
white ppt, insoluble in excess
white ppt, soluble in excess to form colourless solution
That patch of grass turn yellowish
supposed to be green.

********** ********** **********


Today, I overslept again! Arww! My brother did not wake me up despite hearing the alarm. Luckily I wasn't late for Mr Koh's lesson. We had not enough time for break. Mr Koh released us late. I was so hungry! We saw people filming a show in our school. We were not sure what show is that called.

Filming now
SCDF Members setting up the "fire"

People watching, the director gonna start filming the scene.
We had our Physics practical today. We did the on on circuit and the one on lens. Quite fun doing the lens. We had done the circuit one for many many times already.

Experiment set up
Focus

Actors leaving, goodbye!

Left overs...

We left the school after seeing the people left the school. We were suppose to get Kat's gift after school. Shitstead, Sylvia and Me went to Compass Point after school. We ended up crapping and playing. We ate at Mosburger (we called it 'Mos' for our "Ohms"). People were thinking we were alien. We sat at Mos for an hour. Then we finally shop for Kat's gift.

sylvia trying to take a picture of me
sylvia & shit on TV?
Caught ya SHITSTEAD!

Disgusting
Looks like SIMS


Shall eleborate on Kat's gift tomorrow. If not she knows what's going on and it shan't be fun. On my way back home I saw an adorable baby. She was so sweet. Before she saw me she wasn't smiling. When I walked pass her, she started smiling and kept looking at the direction I was walking towards! Yeaa! I LOVE KIDS!


********** ********** ************

I didn't know that I would hurt her. It was an accident. I feel so guilty. I'm really really sorry. I don't mean to hurt her. Really, I did not realise I had hurt her till she told me. I feel like a fool. I'm stupid, helpless and useless. Sigh. Sorry girl, but I really hope she'll cheer up soon.

(Another Issue)
I really don't like people to make themselves sound so pity being loved by someone whom people hate. I find no point angry over such issue and describing that fellow as someting disgusting. That fellow did not did anything to her at all. Why must she be frustrated? No point, really. The more she bothers, the more chance they will see each other. I mean the more times she'll realise his presence.
(another Issue)
When I flipped through the diary that was filled with the sweet memories in the past, I regret that I did not cherish you. Reading the messages you had written, I felt the warmth all of a sudden. But when I realise the fact that we were both cold, I feel like bursting into tears. I have no one to cry to right now. Many of my good friends are unhappy. Sigh!
I thought I had lost the best listening ears. But I realise I have another great listener. I love Regina. She was listening to me last night. Thanks lots girl! Mummy loves you! To those who are unhappy, cheer up!
Goodbye!

lots of love @ 16:54
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||