<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
SIGHHHHHH

It is the third day. There is no improvement between us. Misunderstandings remain uncleared. Never mind. I'll wait for the miracle.

Let's move on to something else but not those childish friendship problems.

I slept for 12 hours yesterday yet I'm still very drousy today. My eyelids are so heavy to be opened and I have a lot of homework. I still need to write about my personalities and achievements for my testimonial.

My March holiday is filled with remedials and dance practices. The remaining days are for me to complete my March Holiday Assignments. That's secondary school life.

My Biology practical was quite fun. We had to scrape certain parts of our skin and spread it across the agar and place it into the incubator for the bacteria to multiply.

I simply dislike scandals. People started rumours for me, even teachers do that. Awww... Certain people who are blur just don't know what is going on and think that I'm multi-timer. I need to clarify that I do not have any crushes right now.

I always try to ignore those guys who tease me about those rumours. I guess the way I ignore them are just too mean. I always pretend to be angry or to some people, I show no expression and walk past like a gust of cold wind. Jocelyn said that I look arrogant. But I certainly don't mean to.

She said that I'm quite mean to Issac. But what shall I do? I mean, arww... I don't know how to express it. Sometimes, Issac has gone overboard when he teases me, so I try to ignore him in such way.

I'm not going to bother so much. Let some of them think that I have attitude problem so that I have lesser people teasing me about those craps.

And for certain guys, I treat them as brothers, it doesn't mean that I'm interested in them.

I don't want to bother much. I want to take a rest.

Bye!

lots of love @ 16:06
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||