<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 19, 2007
Weak girl

My reaction was really slow today. I'm very drousy. I had enough sleep. But... Sigh...

The whole right portion of my body aches! The muscles & bones ache, even the internal organs are twitching. Sigh... My left brain hurts too!

I regretted telling my mama. She always said things that scare me. Sigh, or even hurt me.

I don't dare to tell my dad. I don't wish to waste his strength. He's encountering certain problems too. Don't really want to worry him too.

I find myself useless. Watched the Ren Xin Ci Ai Zao Wan Qian, the Ren Ci Hospital Charity show last night. But not the entire show. I on at the right time I guess. It was the formation choreographed by Mr Low, followed by Ming Yi Fa Shi. Ming Yi Fa Shi is really very bold and great! Looked at the way he persevere, and all he did are for the sake of Ren Ci patient, regardless of race or religion. He used up all his strength and effort, for the sake of the patient. He's neither an athelic nor a rock climber. It's really not easy for him.

For me, I used up people's strength... ... I'm WEAK! Sigh!

I wasn't supposed to blog today. I had promised my dad last night. Sigh. But I need to voice out how I feel on blog. I really have no one to tell sometimes. Certain issues make me feel uneasy telling my friends, for my mother, she's a good listener, but she had lots of chores to do. My dad, he's always busy at work and comes home when I was going to bed. My elder brother, he's taking his A level this year, better not disturb him. My two younger siblings? Well, guess they are too young to understand.

Blogging is the best way to voice out my feeling. Anyway, who the heck will care right? I mean, those personal feelings, as long as it doesn't hurt the others, should be fine. Yea?

Good bye!

lots of love @ 20:53
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||