<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
13 days to SYF, 20 days to ...

Counting down: 13 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance & Chinese Oratorical Contest Final, 20 days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance & my birthday.

Last night, I received a freaking comment from a moron...
On MSN, regarding the count down to my birthday. I count down for the sake of counting down, no other good reasons. Since I'm counting down to SYF, why not count down to my birthday? Stupid Ying Haw... Who does he think he is?! I did not say that I'm happy during my mum suffering day! Asshole... Plus plus, I count down of course my business. His response was "your birthday, your problem." Of course MY PROBLEM! Not HIS PROBLEM! He told me do not expect presents from anyone. Did I say that I want presents? Stupid. He added on "especially from me." Did I say that I expect present from him? The only comment I have for him. UNGRATEFUL MORON! I should not treat him as a human in the past. Should treat him like PIG. His appearence, EWWW... GOLDEN BROWN HEAD PIG!!!

Today, I'm really tired. My eyelids couldn't hold in place. I collapsed after my shower. SYF intensive trainings is a hinderance for me to communicate with my parents. I heard my dad sighed about that last night. I sighed when I heard that. Every morning, I leave home early for morning practice. My dad can't get to fetch me. We hardly communicate. We usually communicate when he drives me to school. I couldn't get to see him in other time of the day. He's always home late. By the time he's back, I'm already in bed. For my mother, at least I can still speak to her. I often reached home late due to practices and supplementary lessons. If I reached home slightly earlier, she'll most probably see me dosing off in my bed. Our only communication time is during dinner. At least I can still keep her update about myself...

Today's morning practice, I don't wish to make any comments. I was falling asleep during lessons. But I controlled.

PE, 2.4km run. My lungs felt congested. I wanted to continue running, but Keqin & Ming Fang advised me not to continue. I joined their walk! Actually, I was not supposed to take PE today due to my bad cough.

Think I'm not going to score well for social study. I had not enough time to complete the essay. Mr Seah gave us such a short time. Less than 20 minutes. I feel so guilty, I should have told lynette the content of the first paragraph of the essay given by mr seah last night. She was stuggling. I sent her the whole of first paragraph through SMS (4 messages length). But she did not received it!!! Should have told her over the phone!

Oh ya, yesterday's weekly assembly programme was put up by people from discovery centre. They talked about international friendship day. The ballerinas weren't bad!

Chun Leong was so funny today... He made lots of paper planes with colours. COLOURS! He said they bring luck. If I take, I'll pass my exams with flying colours. Hahas!

Today, after school, after chemistry and physics extra lesson, went home with stella, kitty & kopi. Haven't been going home with stella for days. I was feeling giddy today, I slept and woke up at 7.40pm for dinner.

People said I have the rights to ignore, people said I'm too soft hearted. I don't know. I really don't know.

lots of love @ 21:08
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||