<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
14 days to SYF, 21 days to...

Counting down: 14 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance & Chinese Oratorical Contest Final, 21 days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance & My BIRTHDAY!!!

EXACTLY 2 WEEKS TO SYF!!! CHINESE DANCE, CONTINUE TO LIVE ON WITH THE PASSION AND PERSERVERE! Sigh. School has high hope upon us. We must get GOLD again!!! Continue work hard. The team spirit is better these days. Those who were usually late for morning practice came earlier... But her... Sighs. She used to fill with passions when she just joined in. She was the latest to arrive.

EXACTLY 3 WEEKS TO MY BIRTHDAY!!! I wanted to have a cake-cutting ceremony with winnie. I guess, I'll discuss with her. Poh Yih doesn't accept the fact that I'm actually 15 days younger than him! Lalalalalas. 09th April 2007... Not a big day... Haha! Biology report is dued that day. Once again, NOT A BIG DAY! HAHA!

YAY! The morning practice is much more efficient today. ROCK ON CHINESE DANCERS! I was quite high during morning practice.

But after the practice, I was low-spirited. Sigh... There are some unhappiness filled my heart. I don't feel like telling any of my classmates. And I don't like to be shouted at when I am stating the facts. I don't like to be reframed from doing something that I know that it is good for me.

The weather is so stuffy today!

HAD OUR HEALTH CHECK. I didn't have to check my backbone. My eyes okay. The nurse accuse me for severely underweight! Ahahah! I'm boderline underweight.

I didn't have my Chinese oral. Mine was on thursday. So I went home early. I had my shower and collapsed onto my bed. I will be having Social Studies Test tomorrow. Sighs!

Gotta Study!


lots of love @ 20:18
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||