<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, April 02, 2007
15 days to SYF, 22 days to... ...

Counting down: 15 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance & Chinese Oratorical Contest Final, 22 days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance & my birthday...

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAYING!

Had morning practice as usual. I was so tired. I can't look up! I'll cough and cough and cough. My lungs feel itchy. Who to blame? Qianyong again! She is lazy to take her medication. Opps! I was falling asleep during lesson time. But I told myself not to!!! Dance practice after school. GOSH! I'll never get a proper sleep.

International Dance is progressing well, great coordination and neat! Yeaa! All the best!

Chinese Dance, well, guess it's because of me! Sigh, I don't think I'm doing well. My right hand has no strength!!! So sorry! BUT WE MUST STRIVE HARD! PERSERVERE & GET A GOLD MEDAL!

Yeaa...

I'm so tired to type out about today's incident. Nothing interesting. And POW POH YIH!!! STOP HITTING MY SHITSTEAD'S HEAD! LATER SHE GREW SHORTER AND IDIOTIC!!! Poh Yih was crapping this morning. Couldn't really pay attention in class. I'm so easily distracted.

Sigh... I kind of being cold towards a person. People have high hopes upon her. Hope she doesn't let the whole group down. She seems no commitment to the group, she has lost her passion. SIGHHS! WHERE'S THE OLD HER? I MISS THAT! WAKE UP!!! But I didn't mean to leave her out. I had something important task to accomplish after school.

TO SOMEONE WHOM YOU DON'T WISH TO KNOW: Two years had passed. The guilt still lingers in my mind. I'm really sorry about the past. I feel more guilty when you actually didn't blame me for that. Actually, during that period of time, I chose to treat you that way. I was so mean! That time, my heart really ached when I did that to you. But hope you will forgive me. I know what I had done was so sudden. I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm sorry. And now, you still care about me. I'm really grateful. BUT sighs, how I wish I could go back in time! Thanks for the concern, thanks for the wishes. You are a great person! (: Fortunately, we are both not petty and still friends. (:

To HUIYU: Take good care of yourself. GET WELL SOON! LOVES!

lots of love @ 21:38
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||