<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 01, 2007
16 days to SYF,23 days to

Counting down: 16 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance & Chinese Oratorical Contest Final, 23 days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance & my birthday.

I slept very late last night, I woke up at 10.30am today. Too tired!

TODAY IS APRIL FOOL DAY!

So stupid... It falls on Sunday! Can't play tricks!!! Thinking some tricks to fool my siblings and my mama. But they are going out later on!!! Wahahahahahahas. Can't fool my elder brother. Guess he will fool me before I fool him. So I must watch out!

SO BORED ON SUNDAY! Sigh! I went to read many people's blogs. That incident. I shook my head and sighed. It seems that the situation will not get better soon. I feel like doing something. But I'm afraid it might be offending. But I have no bad intentions! I wanna better the situation... All the parties are filled with disappointment and anger. Hope that everyone is considerate and sensible.

My mama said I cannot get bothered by this situation. But... Many people are telling me. I must do something. My mama said I'm doing something out of my box and there are something more important for me to do but I neglect it.

I don't know.

And my younger brother! His attitude is horrible! He is hot tempered BUT TIMID! He is so rude to me. I don't like it. He's so proud and boastful. He is inconsiderate!!! I could hardly sleep and he makes stupid noises. He doesn't dare to take up challenges. He hates mathematics. He doesn't dare to do challenging sums. BUT HE ALWAYS BOAST TO ME ABOUT HIS GEOGRAPHY & HISTORY KNOWLEDGE. Sometimes he tried to boast about SCIENCE, too bad, I'm better. Can't tolerate his attitude. Act bold but timid! Always attack people from the back. THIEF! STEAL MY M&Ms. He's in Higher Chinese class, so what? He's chinese is horrible. He's in the best class. I GUESS HE SQUEEZES into that class. Talk so much nonsense. Play with his stupid KRAKS. My mama want him to transfer out of that class. He refuses. I guess he is the worst in the class. REFUSE TO PRACTICE MATHEMATICS. All the challenging sums are solved by me & my mama. He always tell lies! EWWW..

lots of love @ 12:30
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||