<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, April 09, 2007
8 more days to the big day

Counting down: 8 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance and Chinese Oratorical Contest Final; 15 days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance and my birthday.

09th April 2007 -- Not a big day yea? Happy Birthday Poh Yih. His birthday wasn't a BIG day, but not a bad day afterall.

I managed to hand in the biology report. This morning, the morning practice was called off. I saw the rainbow during the morning assembly. This is my first time seeing rainbow in Seng Kang, especially from school and early in the morning. I made two wishes. The first wish is a secret. The second wish is a bad one. Hope that Geography test would be postponed. But it didn't came true. Hahas. Bad wishes never come true. So never make bad wishes!

I did not study for my tests. Mrs Lim asked the whole class if we only studied on the Section on Global Warming. I'm a great liar. I raised my hand! She gave us two choices -- postpone the test and we'll be tested on other topics but not deforestation OR gave us twenty minutes to study the section on deforestation and take our test today. Of course, we chose the second choice.

The Additional Mathematics test came after Geography test. Bad news, I dropped my calculator and it isn't working. It's spoilt and useless. Shitstead had to share calculator with me. I FEEL SO GUILTY AS SHE COULD NOT FINISH HER TEST PAPER AND I DID NOT LEND HER MY GRAPH PAPER AS I THOUGHT SHE MIGHT HAD BROUGHT IT WITH HER. If she doesn't score well, it's MY FAULT! Sigh, the more she doesn't blame me, the more guilty I feel.

Sigh!

I was so tired. My vision is blurred.

Dance after school. Shitstead was watching. Liang Yu came. But the lesson had ended as we were released earlier due to Choir Exchange programme. Saw my dear Cherlyc! She was looking for me, stella & I were looking for her as well. Wahahahahas! So excited!

Went home with stella after bidding farewell to CherlyC. I enjoyed talking to her actually. She always listens to me attentively and looked at me with BIG and INNOCENT EYES. At least she listens to me. Told her my secret wish. I guess cherlyC knows my secret wish too though I did not tell her.

I wanna go to goat milk farm!!! The kids can go! CherylC and I wanna go too! But I don't drink goat milk. It's the people who are going with me. Just like the kukup trip in June holiday. Shall be going with 4 Hybridians. Woots!

GOOD NIGHT!

lots of love @ 22:35
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||