<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 08, 2007
AHH! I'M DEAD

Ahh! It's a few minutes till next day! I have not complete my homework! DIE DIE DIE!!!

Yay, luckily tomorrow's morning practice will be cancelled! Hooray!
Afternoon practice will be still carried out. SYF is in 9 days time. AHH! There will be two tests tomorrow. I did not practice my Integration, I did not study geography. Dead! Biology report is due tomorrow. Not done yet! My chinese news paper report isn't completed! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

Rahh! School's life... Sigh! I love school when I was in secondary one, two & three. Now I don't really look forward to school days. I need a break!

Tomorrow's 9th April. NOT A BIG DAY!!! The day which pressurized me. Yeaa, poh yih. Why is he born that day? RAHHH! So many things needed to be done! Sigh!

Anyway, readers, don't ask so much about previous posts. Yeaa? To clarify, I'm neither angry nor sad. I'm just dissatisfied with myself. Not blamming anyone. (:

lots of love @ 23:24
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||