<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 01, 2007
APRIL FOOL

(Lazy to count down. Since I had already counted down in the previous entry of today.)

CHUN LEONG FOOLED ME!!! Ahhh! At first he failed to. He told me to look out the window. Then before anything happened, i told him "APRIL FOOL!". HAHAS! He did not give up. He tried to bluff me that there will be chinese writing test tomorrow. I knew that he was tricking me. I don't want to disappoint him as he failed to fool me. So i said, "Really? DIE!!!". He said "APRIL FOOL!" OKAY! FINE! I'm fooled! hahas!

I BLUFFED SHITSTEAD THAT THERE WOULD BE CHINESE WRITING TEST TOMORROW. SHE WAS SHOCKED! Hahas!
(Nanny nanny poo poo!)

APRIL FOOL SHITSTEAD!

Hmmm, shitstead fooled me yesterday...

Last year's April Fool, I remebered the toothpaste oreo... Done by sylvia.

Quite a short entry... Don't feel like ending it. That's the reason why I don't like the 01st April falls on sunday. Can't eleborate much on that day. FOOLING PEOPLE IS FUN!!! YEAA (:

The person I feel like fooling now is MR FOO! Hahahas! Too bad, I wanna play a belated april fool!

lots of love @ 18:19
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||