<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Buddle of Joys!

Counting down: 6 more days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance and my birthday.

Yes, yesterday was indeed my lucky day!
CHINESE DANCE HAS GOTTEN GOLD WITH HONOURS FOR SYF!!!
Tears rolled down my eyes when I received the news. I had no clue regarding the result for SYF this morning. I went to ask Mr Ong. He told me he had not received the results yet. He said that, "don't worry, I have faith in you all, you all had done well, I'm sure you all will get gold with honours." Yes, indeed, we had gotten a gold with honours. Si Xian and Yan Han came up to fourth floor to announced the result to me during their recess. They whispered from far but I could not get what they were trying to say. I told them to come closer as it was free period. They told me that we got GOLD WITH HONOURS! I CRIED! THE CLASS CHEERED FOR US! SHITSTEAD CRIED TOO! I went around the school to announce the good news. I ran to Mr Eric Koh immediately to tell him. I went to tell Shu Wen, I told 4I, I told the secondary 3 international Dancers. People kept coming to me to congratulate chinese dance and congratulate me for winning the first place for chinese oratorical contest. I am really so touched.

HOORAY FOR CHINESE DANCE!
OUR BLOOD, OUR SWEAT, OUR ENERGY, OUR EFFORT, OUR TIME WERE NOT WASTED FOR THE PASSED SIX MONTHS. We must specially thanks the following people:

Madam Ong Chun Moi, who choreographed the dance and put in lots of effort
Chinese Dancers, who participated in SYF
Ms Stephanie Lee, who helped Madam Ong to correct our steps
Ms Tan Yih Tyan, who was always there to motivate us
Mr Ong, Mr Tay and Mr Koh Chee Kang, who gave us feedback and advices
Liang Yu, who helped us for make ups
You Min, who gave us live support
International Dancers, who gave us full moral support
Mr Low, who gave us his support right before competition
NCHS Teachers and Schoolmates, who have faith in is that we would get gold with honours.

We really appreciate those efforts they had made that led us to succeed. International Dance, all the best! I have faith in you all too! Don't worry, 24th April shall be a lucky day, because it's my birthday! Good luck!

lots of love @ 18:05
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||