<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Exactly a week to the big day

Counting down: Exactly ONE WEEK (or rather 7 days) to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance and Chinese Oratorical Contest Final. Exactly TWO WEEKS (or rather 14 days) to SYF Central Judging for International Dance and my birthday.

Only a week left Chinese Dancers! CARRY ON TO WORK HARD.

Today's morning practice -- FAILURE!
Mr Ong came early in the morning. "Hurry up, I'll come and watch you all later." Ya ya. The CD could not work. We had to go through the dance without music. And I don't really like seeing the juniors dilly-dally when Winnie and I gave the command. We don't have enough time! Can't afford to waste a few seconds walking. When command is given, they are not suppose to walk nor run. THEY MUST FLY!!! We are so nice that we seniors don't punish unlike the past. That's why I could say, we have no discipline. Sorry, no offence. That's my thoughts and comment.

Plus, I'm tired. I am a weak, and ill recently. I HAVE NO STRENGTH. I really could not afford to use more strength. I feel as if if I use in just a little bit more strength, all my energy shall be used up and collapsed. I don't dare to tell people how sick am I. I suspect I am down with a fever. I don't dare to take my body temperature. I don't wanna declare that I am having a fever in front of people. I don't wanna to make me sound so pitiful. But I really could not help it lately. Certain people think that they are the only one who is sick.

It was my turn to report the news for today's Chinese lesson. I don't think I had done well. Screwed up in the beginning, but not much fumbling. A girl, whom I don't want to mention her here, is dissatisfied that I deserved a high score. Well, my marks should be deducted from the content but not the section on eye-contact and loudness. I could say that my voice is loud enough and I had made eye contact with people. At first, I was fine with the score I had. But Poh Yih kept saying I should deserve full marks and some people said I should deserve a higher score. I felt disappointed. The more people said it, the more unhappy I am. I'm actually quite shocked and disheartened by the comments that was given by the girl. But I won't blame her. FROM NOW ON, I WILL NEVER MAKE ANY COMMENTS ON MY CLASSMATE'S PERFORMANCE. As what I know, WORDS are dreadful killers!

Not in the mood to continue. Guess I shall end here. Goodbye!

lots of love @ 21:10
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||