<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Hehe

The girl with long pony tail is gone! Yeaa! I chopped off my long pony tail on friday. It's hard for people to recognise me from my back now! HAHA! Now my pony tail is 20cm shorter. People's reactions were so big when they saw me yesterday. Well, I can't adapt to life with short hair. I used to have habits of playing with my hair by reaching the tip of my hair from my waist. I can't feel any hair now. Ahh!

I miss my long hair somehow.

Well, I did not post for pass two days because I was busy with revision. Mid-Year-Examination is around the corner. AHH!

The thursday night incident still bothers me a lot. I felt accused and insulted. It's really very hurtful. That person was so unreasonable. I'm good enough that I didn't tell certain people about it, if not he would receive good scoldings from many people. Certain people are frustrated upon hearing it. I just told them to shut up and forget what I had told them.

Thanks Yee Teng for listening to me last night. (:

Well, dancing makes me happy! When I was sad, I tried listening to music,but it didn't work. So I started dancing. Those dance that makes me smile automatically. I was so HIGH after dancing. WOOHOO!

DANCING RAWKS!

lots of love @ 11:25
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||