<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 01, 2007
I Care...

(Not counting down... Since I had already counted in my first blog of today.)

April Fool's day ending soon. Bored! Rahh...

I care for my juniors. Be it they are from Chinese Dance or International Dance, they are still my juniors. We came from the same root! We used to be a group. Just DANCE. When problems arise, I will do something for sure.

All right, cheer up people. Come on! Let's persevere till the end. Push the unhappiness aside. No matter what, the misunderstandings must be cleared.

To all secondary 3 dancers: Don't give up. Senior must set a very good example and lead the juniors. Motivate them! Make them live on with the passion.

To all secondary 1 & 2 dancers: Continue to work hard. Put in the fullest effort. If you have any doubts or unhappiness, don't hesitate, voice it out!

To all dancers: Take good care of yourselves. Drink enough water, have sufficient rest and have proper meals. Most importantly, Cheer up!

Dancers MUST PERSERVERE! Dance lovers rock on!

Anyway, my cough has worsen. Who to blame? QIANYONG!!! SHE EATS CHOCOLATES! Shhh! Oh no! MY CHINESE ORAL EXAM'S COMING!

lots of love @ 22:20
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||