<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Less Than 3 days

Counting down: Less than 3 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance and Chinese Oratorical Contest Final; 10 days to SYF Central Judging for SYF Central Judging for International Dance and My Birthday.

Didn't blog for the pass two days.
I was too tired to use the computer and my stupid computer mouse can't work. No matter how much times I clicked, there was response. Forget it! I used my brother's laptop.

What I could remeber about pass two days are vague.
I went for dance. The last few trainings. With the costumes. Gosh! It's finally done! Yesterday was the Full-Dress Rehearsal. We had to leave the class early and had our recess, changing, bunning and "decorating" our hair, and put on the make-ups. Mr Koh Chee Kang, Mr Tay & Mr Ong watched us. The most common comment was -- we are lacking of facial expression. But I smile all the time, my expressions change as the music goes. It's the matter with the rest. BUT MY RIGHT ARM HAS NO STRENGTH.

The sports meet yesterday was postponed to Monday due to the heavy downpour. But there won't be any spectators. The school had wasted money on transporting the Secondary One Juniors and Drink coupon. Stupid. Sports meet without spectators and supporters. Sigh! Those who are running for red house, ALL THE BEST!!!

Today started off with homework rushing.
I woke up early to finished up my homework for remedial. Then on my way to bus stop I saw Jing Kang. He asked me why I appeared there. Oh please, I have been taking bus from that bus stop to school since Secondary One, a simple reason, I live near there. I have been staying at the same neighbourhood as him for many many years. Haha! We didn't have enough time to stroll to school. So we crossed the road before the man of the traffic light turned green. Jing Kang said he only does that when he is rushing. I told him I do that everyday because I always rush to school.

I realised I had forgotten to bring my specticals to school. OH NO! Haha! I couldn't see the whiteboard throughout the physics lesson. Luckily I managed to get the front seat for Maths. Mr Koh smashed our crackers! Ahh! He smashed in front of 4E and 4H. The whole class was laughing. Then we had our differentiation test. After that we went compass point for lunch and home sweet home.

I fell asleep when I reached home.
I was too tired to do anything else. I slept till 4.30pm and prepared to go to fuzhi. I took MRT with my younger brother, it was so squeezy. It was raining cats and dogs when we reached Aljunied. Luckily I had winnie's tiny umbrella with me. I didn't want my younger brother to be caught in rain. I was half-drenched.

Shu Lan laoshi and Yi Man laoshi helped to dry me up. I was so touched! THANK YOU.

My class was so quiet. Because most of them had not arrived -- they went to Bugis. I asked me out actually but I didn't join them because I couldn't make it.

I was so tired. My younger brother and I reached home late and got scolded. Sigh. GOOD NIGHT!

lots of love @ 23:09
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||