<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 15, 2007
LESS THAN TWO DAYS

Counting down: LESS THAN 2 DAYS TILL SYF CENTRAL JUDGING FOR CHINESE DANCE and my Chinese Oratorical Contest Final; LESS THAN 9 DAYS TILL SYF CENTRAL JUDGING FOR INTERNATIONAL DANCE and my birthday...

Really not much time left.
We have now come so far. Our hard work since last year November. CHINESE DANCE ROCKS ON! Stepping down very soon... But I'll still help my lovely juniors if they need help. (:

Nothing much to say about today.
That's why I disliked blogging on Sunday. I went out for 20 minutes in the afternoon. I went to compass point to pass senior Shi Wen her MacDonald voucher which will be expired today.

MY MUM SAID THAT I'M A GOOD GIRL TODAY! =D YAY!
Finally hear that from her! Clap for me!!! =D=D=D

Ying Haw is a big liar. LYING KING!
After Ai Leng told me those cases that he lied, I gain distrust on him. He is also freaking disgusting. Act blur. Think that acting blur is cute, huh? No way man! And his hair certainly sucks. And the way he dressed up -- he thinks he's cool but it's actually not. I shall pitty his new classmates in polytechnics. My mum always stopped me from giving him bad comments. My brother always thinks he's not bad.



I had let it off totally. Yes, totally. Ever since the march holiday incident. It was certainly a coincident. Whenever I went back to school during the holiday, no matter which bus I took, he's on the same bus as me. There was once when I was late for school. I took the bus from another bus stop. He was late too and we were both on the same bus. Whenever I took the bus home, no matter how late or how early I was, we took the same bus coincidentally. When school reopened, more such cases. Sometimes, I wanted to say "hi" to him. But I just feel weird. Don't ask me who he is, I'll never let anyone know. As I know that it's for a moment and no point telling people.

lots of love @ 19:18
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||