<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 20, 2007
LUCKS FOR MODERN DANCE!

Counting down: 4 days to SYF Central Judging International Dance & my birthday.

Hey! Only 4 days left! Modern Dance, let's peservere.
I wish to speak to all of them. I heard that they still will be having an intensive training on Monday, the day before the competition. I know tha those school staffs who had watched their dance complaint that they are lack of facial expressions. SIGH! Facial expressions are indeed important. They act as masks to cover the fear. Without facial expressions, the judges will feel that the dance is spiritless and thus conclude that the dance team is not united. But I understand many facial expressions don't suit the dance. And I heard that some people don't really enjoy the dance. SIGHS! Come on! Let's make it enjoyable! Haha. Hmmm, but I guess if I dance that dance, my facial expressions won't be able to blend well with the movements and music. Now I find how easy it is to smile with my SYF item. But anyway, good luck modern dane. Here again, I'll mention that 24th April shall be a lucky day for them, because it's my birthday.

Congratulation to NCSO for the GOLD AWARD.
NCSO has a horrendous improvements! From Bronze to Silver, Silver to Gold. Yesterday I told Ming Fang that today shall be their lucky day, indeed, it was! Now there are two performing arts CCA get Gold and above for SYF. CLDDS members, tomorrow shall be your lucky day! Hope CLDDS will come back with good news too! ALL THE BEST TO CHOIR TOO! Choir will be going for their SYF on 24th April, together with Modern Dance. I would mention again, it will be their lucky day on 24th April, because it's my birthday!

Friday is no longer a dancing day.
No more dance practice for me, Friday ends rather early. I went home immediately after school. I took bus 80 with stella as the bus is a brand new one! Yea! BRAND NEW! The window pane were so clean and clear -- the whole bus was so shiny! And the seats are all brand new ones. The ezlink scanners are purple and orange in colour. All those compartments that are made of mentals are so shiny! But, the bus had those new machine smell and I was panting on the bus!

Time flashes pass and people change.
Stella and I feel so sad for someone. She has changed. She was so different from secondary one when we first know her. Pure and innocent her turned out to be violent and polluted. Sighs for her. We walked to compass point together and both stella and I had a cultural shocked.

lots of love @ 19:09
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||