<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Modern Dance Can Make it!

Counting down: ONLY (LESS THAN) 3 days till SYF Central Judging for International Dance and my birthday.

I have faith in Modern Dance, I believe they will get gold with honours!

Today started off with quarrel.
Yes, what a dumb start. I quarrelled with my elder brother over a phone call. I feel so stupid and sorry. I think I'm too rude and too aggressive. Awhh!

I spent 8 hours in school today.
Yes, 8 hours. I reached school at 9am for English remedial, followed by Mathematics. I am kind of low-spirited in the morning because I don't know. (I'm lying actually as won't said it here. Nobody knows why, except me.)

I went to meet up with Shi Wen in the afternoon. We wanted to watch modern dance full dress rehearsal. We're the "judges". Liang Yu came too! Their costumes make the dancers looked like astronauts -- the three main colours are grey, white and silver, liang yu called it the "emo-colour". LOL!

They weren't that bad. Their expressions had some improvements. Actually, I wanted to stay longer to help them to put on the make ups, but my mum rang around 4pm. She demanded me to go home immediately. Oh well, fine, I went home.

Then I prepared to went to fuzhi for rojak making.
Not bad! Hehe! But I don't really like seeing people wasting food -- throwing bean sprouts, playing with fruits. Imagine those people who are starving in the developing countries. Sigh!

And Hong Sheng was so greedy. He kept eating the fruits while peeling, cutting, washing and mixing. He made a big mess but he did not stay back and clean the floor. Irresponsible guy. No no, he's not a guy.

After dismissal, Ai Leng and I went to Zhang Clan Association to wait for my elder brother. He was so slow. Because he was slow, something happened to me. SIGH! We went to take MRT, and upon reaching the station, I realised I did not bring my wallet. OH NO! So I bought single trip ticket.

This year is indeed a memorable year in school.
I'm touched by my juniors. They appreciate whatever I had done for them. I really love all my dance juniors, be it chinese dance or international dance. I'll award them with an enjoyable dance camp at the end of year for appreciating what I had done. I was touched by those compliments that Jia Ying had given me yesterday and this afternoon. She was actually touched when I visited them during their practice today. I had never known that paying a visit would be a touching one. ='D

However, just now something happened to me kept me bothered.
If my brother was a little faster, perhaps it would not happen.

Here, I want to say some thing in a sarcastic manner:
THANKS FOR THAT HORRIBLE "BIRTHDAY GIFT", YING HAW!

It was indeed horrible. The worst gift that I had received and I'll never appreciate it. I will never state what gift is that. It's something people will never appreciate. Not that I am mean. It's really unacceptable "gift". Guess no one understands what am I talking about, only AiLeng & Shitstead will know. Yea, shitstead?

And I could not stand certain people who are being so inconsiderate on the MRT train.
They did not bother about the handicaps! I saw two people on the wheel chair clinging on to the bar which is ment for normal people to hold on. They did that because there were three inconsiderate ordinary people leaning on the area which is for the handicaps. INCONSIDERATE MONSTERS! They did not move aways despite seeing the handicaps. They still stare at the handicaps.

lots of love @ 23:11
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||