<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, April 23, 2007
MODERN DANCE, GOGOGO!

Counting down: LESS THAN A DAY TO SYF CENTRAL JUDGING FOR INTERNATIONAL DANCE
and my birthday.


Tomorrow shall be a big day for modern dance and chinese dance!
The modern dance is down for competition while chinese dance is down for celebration of victory. All the best modern dance. QIANYONG HAS FAITH IN YOU ALL THAT YOU'LL GET GOLD WITH HONOURS! IT SHALL BE A LUCKY DAY FOR YOU ALL, because it's my birthday. Ms Tan will be treating us pizza tomorrow too!

I went to help modern dance with make-ups for their full-dress rehearsal this afternoon. I love helping people with eye-liners! Woohoo! It's fun!

I'm lazy to update much. Had to wake up super early tomorrow to help my juniors. Anyway, I love my juniors. I don't think it's troublesome to help. Thanks Denyse & Khai Yin for flooding my friendster's comment box for appreciation and thanks Jia Ying for attempting to say "I LOVE QIANYONG" on the microphone this morning. I love you too! (: I'm touched! I LOVE MY JUNIORS! WOOHOO! I really don't wish to leave them.

Haha Poh Yih, You can't be the first to wish me happy birthday!
I shall be going to my dreamland very soon. I'm meeting stella at lala land tonight. She wanted to be the first to wish me! So surprised that Poh Yih actually remembers my birthday. Anyway, good night! Modern Dance & Choir, all the best for SYF tomorrow! It shall be a lucky day for you all, because it's my birthday!

lots of love @ 22:03
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||