<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 08, 2007
ONLY 9 DAYS TO SYF

Counting down: 9 days to SYF Central Judging for Chinese Dance and Chinese Oratorical Contest. 16 days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance and my birthday.

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO STRIVE HARD TO ACHIEVE OUR GOAL! WE MUST PERSEVERE!

I did not blog yesterday as my time was so packed and was too busy to blog.

I woke up early for Mathematics Lesson, then went to Kat's house for project in the afternoon. But we ended up wasting so much time eating resulting that we did not touch on our project. In the late afternoon, I had to prepared to go Fuzhi.

Uncle Chang Sheng could not send as to Fuzhi yesterday. He was busy at the harbour for ship maintainance. He could not rush back in time to send my brothers and I to Fuzhi. So we had to take MRT, which means I had to waste so much time.

My time was so packed! SIGH! I dislike wasting my time for unnecessary business. SIGH! Crapping too much of unmeaningful stuff is a waste of time. That's why I'm seriously serious and quiet these few days.

I feel much better when I was in Fuzhi. The lesson was great and certain doubts were cleared.

But that irritating Hong Sheng is truly noisy and he will never know his limit. Yitze and I were asking him to SHUT UP! Hahas, thanks Yitze for helping me!

Went to Pang Clan Association to wait for my elder brother after the dismissal at 9pm. My younger brother, cheryl and I went up together. They were released so late that Hong Sheng's mother could not wait for us and they left first.

My brother was sitting beside that freaking disgusting ungrateful old man, Ying Haw. He wished me happy birthday 17 days advanced. Stupid old man. A moron indeed. Knowing that we'll still meet on the 21st April which is closer to my birthday. THOUGHT THE SAID THAT BIRTHDAY IS MY PROBLEM... But anyway, thanks OLD PIG! At least a birthday wish from that ungrateful one. Oh ya, he's an old man who escapes from reality. He purposely called his mother when we asked him about his results. Haha!

WOOTS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CHERYL ON MONDAY! She'll be coming to Nan Chiau for her choir exchange programme! I shall looked for her after dance! YAY! Can't wait to see her!



These days, I deeply in thoughts. (To others, I seemed day dreaming. LET THEM THINK SO, WHO CARES ANYWAY?) I have been reflecting after watching 《了凡四训》and reading the book on "Master Tells Stories". I guess, my mind is so filthy. Whatever I have now are just illusions. No point not to let go. I need a tranquil mind in order to survive. My mission is do something beneficial to everyone when I grow up. I agreed with Yi Man laoshi. What she told me last night is agreeable. I won't post what she had said. People just don't understand. LET PEOPLE THINK THAT I'M CRAZY AND HAVE WEIRD AMBITION. WHO CARES ANYWAY?

lots of love @ 10:51
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||