<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Thank You






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST WINNIE!
Sworn Sisters forever!
Winnie, thanks for the birthday gift! Thank you people. I simply love the people around me. I feel the warmth! Lazy to eleborate much about today's life. I was too tired that I simply slept for most of the time.
And I did nothing for PE. Just did some stretching. People complaint that I'm not a human being! Wahahahahaha!
That Poh Yih was so noisy. He kept commenting that I'm skinny. Theresa drew his arm! Haha! He kept saying he could not fit in my skirt.
Shitstead's sick. Take care!
Thank you people for the belated birthday wishes!
Oh yes, by the way, I would like to congratulate choir for clinching GOLD for SYF, which the central judging was held yesterday (MY BIRTHDAY!).
No bronze so far for performing arts CCA in NCHS.
CHINESE DANCE: GOLD WITH HONOURS
CHOIR: GOLD
String Orchestra: GOLD
CHINESE ORCHESTRA: SILVER
Wind Orchestra: SILVER
ELDDS: Silver
CLDDS: cop (sighs)
International Dance: Pending
I don't really dare to know the results for modern dance. Because... SIGHS! I spotted lots of mistakes. Frankly speaking, I find no climax in the dance. I'm afraid that the judges find nothing impressive. Sigh. Just don't wanna talk about it. Results shall be out tomorrow. All the best!

lots of love @ 21:54
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||