<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Time to Study

Counting down: 5 days to SYF Central Judging for International Dance and my birthday.

I think I'll start counting down to GCE O Level Chinese after that. Ahh!

After all those buddle of joys, it's time to concentrate on studies.
I had neglected my studies during the SYF season. I owed teachers homework. It's time to complete what I had owed. Mid-year examination is in a week time. Time to begin my revision.

Thanks people for congratulating me & Chinese Dance and thanks JiaYing for praising me in her blog. (:
I'm really touched! Thank you! I also want to congratulate Nan Hua Cultural Dancers for their GOLD WITH HONOURS TOO!

Short and simple entry.
I have nothing much to update about my life when SYF is over. Those trainings were over, no more trainings, I've stepped down too! My life is weird without dance practice and morning practice. We grumbled a lot during those trainings. Now we had achieved Gold With Honours, all the pains were forgotten but we missed it. I shall miss training with my beloved juniors. They are truly great lots! (I've tearing now, SERIOUS!)

All that had made my Secondary 4 life a memorable one.

I was too tired after SYF. I did not study for today's Physics test and Chemistry test. I guess I will still pass my Chemistry but not distinction, I guess I would flunk my Physics as I didn't pay attention for Foo's lesson for weeks! I REGRETED! Sigh, but it's over. It's time to study...



P.S: I was going crazy while I was queueing up for my food during recess time. But I didn't show it up. There are more clues and hints that gain my suspicious. I really suspect that it is true. But I do not want to be too happy yet and I want to leave it as how it is now. **Giggles & Winks**

lots of love @ 22:05
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||