<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
TOUCHED!

WOOPS! QUICKLY POST BEFORE TODAY, 24th APRIL 2007 ENDS! 5 minutes till 25th april, WINNIE'S BIRTHDAY!

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETHRO YEN WEI DENG! My cousin who has the same birthday as me! Happy Birthday to myself too! Haha! Today is the most memorable in my secondary four life!

I woke up at 5am.
Yes, I woke up that early to rush to school to help modern dancers to draw eye-liner! I left my house at 5.55am. My day started off with dropping my water bottle. Shi Min and her mother were laughing at me. Adelaide, Shi Min and I were waiting for Jessie. While waiting, many taxis and buses had passed by! I could hear the croaking of frogs nearby! AHH! I'm scared of frogs. When Jessie arrived, no taxi or bus passed by. Oh ya, she was the first to give me the birthday present. A chocolate early in the morning, I left it in class and it melted!

When I reached the hall, most of them already had their make-ups on. Many of them complaint to me about their eye-liners where horrible. So I redo it for them.

Pearl welcome me with 16 bashes! Ahhhh! Hey! It's painful!

Mr Ong allowed us to followed the modern dancers to NUS UCC to support them. MISSED LESSONS! So I went back to class to put my bags and inform my teachers. OH MY! I WAS TOUCHED!!! THE CLASS SANG BIRTHDAY SONGS FOR ME!!! Thanks 4Hybrid!

Thanks for the birthday wishes modern dancers!

Oh ya! The bus was too small to carry the chinese dancers. The journey was horrible too! It's a long journey and the bus kept jerking. Ahh! CAR SICK! I was doing the touch-ups for the performers. The bus was shaking and shaking! Thanks shu wen and adelaide for the bashes on bus!

The journey took more than an hour. Horrible isn't it? MY "BIRTHDAY GIFT" FROM THE DRIVER.

The competition started. Sigh, refused to eleborate. Anyway, the drinks vanding machine in NUS UCC cheated my money! It ate away my $1.10!!!!!!

I saw Kai Wei at UCC.

We went back to school around 12.30pm and reached at 1.15pm. We had our lunch in canteen and go back to class. Then we prepared for the pizza treat. Before the treat, I received the second gift from Sha Sha and Chu Xuan. Thanks!

We waited for the secondary twos to arrive. I didn't realise that when they came up, it's already 2.15pm. English enrichment course started at that time. We started eating our pizza. Unknowingly, it was already 2.45pm. Ms Tan came storming into the dance studio and scolded the sec4 express dancers. She was looking into my eyes fiercely and I almost cried. I had a great shock! I quickly put on my shoes and apologised then rushed back to class.

I felt left out during the lesson. I came late and I was so lost. Feeling that today was so sulky and sour. My mind was bothered about what had happened.

But it changes after lesson. I LOVE MY ZHABOS! Laine made a brownie as my birthday cake. They sang for me and gave me presents and take pictures! I LOVE THEM! Thanks for the rabbit, toy phone, ferrero roche and marshmellows and BROWNIE!!!

I LOVE CHINESE DANCERS LOTS TOO! They gave me a great surprised! Xue Yan had actually planned secretly for the celebration for winnie & I! I WAS TOO TOUCHED THAT I CRIED!

The lights were off when I reached dance studio. Then suddenly they switched on the lights. The juniors were with balloons and sang birthday song (and danced) for us. Xue Yan had prepared the cake I wanted! WOOTS! I LOVE XUE YAN! WHEE! I LOVE CHINESE DANCERS!

We took lots of pictures and dance dance dance till 6.30pm. We also apologised to Ms Tan. Lots of eleboration to be done. My mum is asking me to sleep now.

Thanks for the birthday card chinese dancers. Thanks for the ballerinas from Xue Yan, Min Min, Hui Yu, Aloysius and Elroy.

Thanks for the birthday messages and the birthday wishes on friendster's comments!

GOOD NIGHT! I LOVE ZHABO'S UNITED! I LOVE SOARING WINGS #12! I LOVE CHINESE DANCERS!!! I LOVE INTERNATIONAL DANCE TOO!

lots of love @ 23:53
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||