<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Ungrateful

Certain people are ungrateful. Certain people are so uncivilized. Certain people only know how to scold vulgaraties. Certain people are so not sensible, they only think that they have feelings. Those certain people are some particular guys in this earth. HEARTLESS, COLDBLOODED! Since when have I offended them huh? Sensitive. They think they are smart. Yes, knowlegeable, but no morality! Well, scold if they like, it only spoils their reputation. So what if they are smart and talented but no morality? Well, it's just like an unpleasant gift with nice wrapper. No point receiving such gift. I regretted being nice to such people. I realised that I'm too nice to people around me. It's time to be mean towards certain guys. It's time! Please excuse me from scolding this, they sucks! And no wonder no girl like them. Anyway, I'm refering to only 3 guys who are ungrateful, uncivilized, not sensible, knowlegeable but with no morality.

Sorry for being too harsh. I'm just trying to release my unhappiness towards certain guys. My disatisfaction was too great. I finally exploded. Sigh, when could I struggle out from these trends that I'm suffering from? Please! Someone, save me! But I always feel grateful that there are great lots of people who are always there for me, who always cheer me up. I love my 4 Hybridians, Chinese Dancers, International Dancers, Soaring Wings #12, ZhaBos, 2 Effussionist, Fuzhi pals and some NCHS Schoolmates, pps ex-schoolmates! They are great! GREAT LOTS OF CIVILIZED SENSIBLE WARM-HEARTED GRATEFUL PEOPLE!

Thanks Poh Yih for listening to me...

lots of love @ 22:17
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||