<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Working Day

Counting down: ONLY (LESS THAN) TWO DAYS TO SYF CENTRAL JUDGING FOR INTERNATIONAL DANCE and my birthday.

Oh my, I cried.
Oh cry baby qianyong, no no! I'm not cry baby! I cry because I'm touched by my juniors. I LOVE MY JUNIORS! Denyse and Khai Yin appreciate my care and concern. Khai Yin flooded my comment box on friendster. Thanks for the compliments.

I went to work this morning.
My cousin Eunice wasn't able to help my dad, so I took over her. Ahh, actually I wanted to stay at home. My sister followed me because she was left behind by my mother. So my sister and I went helping my dad in his clinic. The seven-year-old is so cute! She's super helper. I could admit that she did more than me. I did the registration for the patients, collect their medication and consultation fees and did all those work that need calculation and writing. She took the patients' registration card and insisted on chopping the time and date stamp. Okay, fine, let the kid do it. My dad asked me to get the patients' medicines. The kid insisted to do it. Okay, fine, let her do it. She automatically put those medication inside the carriers. She instructed the patient how to take their medications.

My dad paid her for all those. He gave her $5. She said, "No daddy, I don't need so much money." My dad replied, "No girl, I reward you for your efficient job." My sister thought for awhile then said, "Two dollars is more than enough."

What a sensible girl. All the patients praised that my sister is well-behaved, smart and sweet. Yes, but we must denied when other people praised her. So that she would not be arrogant. But we know that she is really sweet and has great morality. The seven-year-old is so great, but sometimes her temper may be awful.

Mid-year-Examination is around the corner, it's time to concentrate on studies.
Winnie's birthday is in three days time! But our celebration may be called off. Many people could not make it. Sigh. I'm kind of disappointed. This is the last year together in NCHS. Winnie and I always missed the chance to celebrate. I'm afraid we will not be able to have such opportunity in future. ALOYSIUS LIM JI WEI owed me presents.

Lastly, I would like to comment on someone: Ying haw's a jerk.
He deserves tight slaps! I saw his dad just now. I wanted to complain to him what he had done. But I didn't. I told my mum about it but she doesn't really believe me.

lots of love @ 18:12
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||