<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
ARHH

My heart was downcast today.
Firstly, my results are horrible. Everything was below expectation. Plus I flunked a subject that I'm supposed to score. I lost two distinctions. ALL RIGHT. I deserved those score as I didn't put in much effort.

Secondly, it's certain psychological matters. Never mind. I just don't wish to offend more people just because of other's bad habbit resulting me to be in hot soup. Just hope that both of us will reconcile...

Thirdly, my mum's sick again!

Forthly, my younger siblings' attitude are worsen! Plus they are noisy and my brother and I are unable to concentrate on studies!

Fiftly, ... , I can't remember! Just know that I'm bothered by 5 disheartening factors.

I guess I shall be fine soon... Just don't get irritated by this post...

ALL I NEED IS A PAIN KILLER
That's elation!

lots of love @ 22:16
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||