<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 14, 2007
As Usual?

A gust of cold wind hit my heart, but my heart did not shatter that easily this time. However, silence can kill. Silent-killer -- Carbon Monoxide? -.-''' But words can kill too! Ahhh! It's complicated. The most importantly the heart must be strong! In order to survive in this messy society, we must learn how to tolerate, forgive and forget. My heart is not as fragile and brittle as it was in the past, but malleable and ductile!

I'm crazy again and here I started sprouting nonsense.
I can't continue that! I must change the bad habits of sprouting nonsense. The worst thing is, people might freeze to death!

I got back some papers today. Combine humanities, Elementary Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Mother Tongue and Physics. So far so bad. 2As, 2Bs and 1D!!! The D was so extra! Very very extra! Actually, there's only one person to blame -- THAT'S ME!!! I didn't pay attention for that subject and I did not do my revision for that subject... How am I going to score well??? Well, as if I listen in class for social studies and elective geography, but surprisingly, I PASSED! YAY! Actually, I didn't prepare much for this Mid Year Examination due to poor time management and laziness. I was concentrating on dance earlier on. I didn't expect to score well for most subject. The subject I'm worrying about the most is English. I wrote out of point for the Free-Writing Section. Ahh, just don't wanna mention it. But I have to face the music tomorrow.

I had Chinese Mock Exam after school. It was the Paper 1.

This whole week, I'll never get to go home early after school:
Today- CL Paper 1 Mock Exam
Tuesday- CL Paper 2 Mock Exam
Wednesday- Chemistry Practical
Thursday & Friday- DANCE!
Saturday- Performance at NAFA!!!

GOOD BYE!

lots of love @ 21:15
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||