<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 28, 2007
DIE DIE DIE!!!

Chinese GCE O Level Mid-Year paper was over!
Sigh! I didn't do well! Many people think too highly on me. They said I'm potential A1 student... I can make it... Well, how am I going to tell them that I won't be able to score well for my Chinese Paper 1 and Paper 2? I guess I'll be able to pass, but how about getting a distinction? Hmmm... That's my greatest worry. I don't want to retake again at the end of year. I don't want! I don't want! I don't want!

The hall was a freezer. Despite wearing a jacket, my hands were stiff. I could have frozen to death! No, that was ridiculous! Hmmm, that's the main reason why I slow down and I did not manage to finish my paper. Well, instantly, 9 marks had gone! I can't guarantee that the rest of the questions were answered correctly.

The only way to pull up my grade is to strive hard for Oral and Listening Comprehension. Good luck people. It's over.

Well, I MUST BLAME MYSELF FOR NOT SCORING WELL.

Not in good mood to blog... So I won't elaborate much.



Hooray! 3 more days!

lots of love @ 22:07
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||