<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Great moments















Although the morning started off with a quarel, it didn't mean that the day would be a horrible one. My morning was spent on sewing a new buckle for my costume and ribbon. Next I washed up and prepared to go to school. I packed my bag, had my lunch and I set off to school. Ms Tan called when I was on my way. She knew that I would be early. I looked for her once I reached the school.



I went up the dance studio and to get stella's ribbons and make-up kit. Lynn was there to helped out too. Well, then we took the bus to NAFA.


The traffic was heavy... We took a 50 minutes bus ride to NAFA.


We were late. Madam Ong was waiting and we were brought to the dressing room and got changed. The whole process was such a rush. We had to tie the bun as quick as possible. After that, we were told that we had 15 minutes to continue with our preparation. As usual, Madam Ong told me to put on the hair accessories. My hair was so messy that she tied the bun for me and attached the hair accessories on my head. I was the first to be done with the make-ups. I was the sample again. Ahh! Haha.


Next we had a technical run on stage. I realised that we shared the same dressing room with NYJC Dancers. Well, I was slow.


Then we went back to our dressing room again and continue with our make-ups. The time given was so short, most of us weren't done with their make-ups. We had to go back again for a short briefing and full-dressed rehearsal. We also went through the finale.


Bedok View Secondary School's dancers' costume was so nice!


Oh, that's so random. Let's get back to topic. We were the only Chinese dancers there. Our dance item was a joyful one and others seemed so sad.


While waiting for our turn during the full-dressed rehearsal, a lot of embarassing momments occured. Firstly, I knocked onto the stage light on my way back. Secondly, I broke the beads of my costume. Thirdly, I knocked onto the TV. Fourthly, my huiyu was pouring the Koko Krunch into my mouth but it was all over my face. Fifthly, I dropped my ribbon during the full-dressed rehearsal.


I saw the NYJC dance coach. He was the choreograoher for most of the dance items. I'm considering if I should join NYJC dance team if I was enrolled in there.


Then we had our dinner and touched-up. It was then NCHS Dancers started to communicate with NYJC dancers.


After dinner, we had warm-ups. Juying Secondary School, Bedok View Secondary School and NYJC have the same dance coach. We were the only dance team who doesn't share the same coach as them. At first NCHS dancers were nucleated at a corner doing our own warm-ups. But after that, their coach, mr Danny Tan wanted us to do the warm-ups together. Those warm ups are similar to our ballet instructor style and mr low style. All the terms used were ballet terms. And each time I had to translate it to Chinese Dance terms for my juniors.



After warm ups, we had to prepare for our performance. We went back to our dressing room. An NYJC dancer said that I looked familiar. I told her who my brother is. Randomly, she shouted, "WHO KNOWS SHENG XIANG??? THIS IS HIS SISTER!!!" Oh dear! Haha! I saw wanteng, our NCHS graduate. She took pictures with me.


It was our turn soon. I took a lot of random pictures. I kept making myself hyper active so that I would not feel nervous. We cheered for ourselves as well as NYJC. They cheered for us too! NCHS DANCERS LOVE NYJC DANCERS! They are so friendly, so do us!


It was our turn...


Though my ribbon tangled up towards the end of performance, my facial expression just covered every mistake I had made.


Everything was over!!! AHHH!!!! SAD! We removed the make-ups, washed our hair and combed the area. Clips were lying all over the placed.


I took a cab with Ms Tan and Lynn. The taxi driver was so nice that he took the fastest way to reach my block. The taxi driver was a retired police officer. He was explaining to us about the traffic problems and the causes of road congestion.


I'm home, and I'm hugry!





lots of love @ 22:45
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||