<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Hmmm..

Many people said that I can do it...
Can I? I don't know. I don't wanna disappoint them. The lie high hopes on me. But the fact is my Chinese is not very good. It is just that I speak mandarin everyday... I'm only good at oratorical, perhaps writting, but not comprehension.

Let's don't talk about Chinese O Level...

Hmmmm... I was so tired today. I took a long long long nap in the afternoon after biology practical. Oh ya, I overslept in the morning! I woke up at 7.40am and the practical started at 8am. I was fast enough to reach school by 8.05am. Hmmmm... The mock exam was on plants. I certainly did not pay attention on the chapter of sexual reproduction in plants. So I'm going to fail at that section. But I'm always fast in Biology practical. So I was able to catch up although I was late.

Sylvia and I waited of Elaine after the mock exam. She was so slow... I mean, her Mathematics teacher held her back for so long. I WANT MY MACDONALD BREAKFAST!!! She was released at 10.38am... We were able to reach MacDonald at 11.44am. Well, we were fast!

We were like retards in MacDonald... Elaine couldn't finish her hotcake... She played with her left over by using butter to paint a face on it.

After that we went window shopping... We were looking for clothes. I just realised the IN clothes were those with horizontal black and white stripes... Sylvia said that they look like those Prisoners' wear... Yea, I agree... Just like those I had watched in the cartoons!

I met stella at the interchange! Haa! She accompanied me home. ^^

Oh ya, when I had my nap, my juniors rang me. I was so shocked. I was not wide awake when I answered the call. So I was quite shocked to hear the noisy background. Hmmm... I was so touched! They miss me! Hahaha. Not only they miss me, they also missed their idols -- Winnie and Jessie! Hahahahahas!

Okay, shall end here! BYE!
Tomorrow I'll be taking my English ORAL Examination!

lots of love @ 21:48
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||