<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 25, 2007
Not in blogging mood

Lots of things were going on recently.
I've lots of comments to make, but I'm not in the blogging mood. Chinese GCE O Level Mid-Year-Examination is in 3 Days time. Ahhh! I must practice my Chinese. So I don't intend to blog much. Yea? I want to get an A1!!!! Who doesn't?

I'm certainly very disappointed with many many many many people. Especially the incident I had encountered yesterday. It was the school annual prize giving day. I could see the school practising discrimination against non-awardees.

The Guest-Of-Honour was Dr Ang Beng Choo, my idol! I knew her since young. I was overwhelmed to know that she was the GOH! I called her in the morning before I left the house. She told me to look for her in school! I admire her for being intelligent, compassionate, affectionate and she never practises discrimination. She never hates anybody. She guides me through when I encounter problems. I love the book she wrote, I appreciate the bracelet she gave me. I brought them along with me yesterday.

After the prize giving ceremony, they went down for refreshments. I had a hard time to get to speak to her. The councillors were driving us out of canteen. They said that non-awardees are not allowed to be in canteen. They said it in a stern manner. Well, aren't we schoolmates? Can't they speak in a firm but friendly manner? I know that it's their duty to keep the non-awardee out of canteen, but can they don't make themselves look so arrogant?

The best boots-licker I had ever known turned out to be unfriendly towards me which made me awestrucked... That was so unusual behaviour of her... Now I know why many people dislike her. I don't hate her, but I am keeping a distance away from her, to prevent myself to get hurt.

I'm totally disappointed, just don't wanna eleborate much about yesterday. I wrote a chinese version one in my own diary.

The four student coucillors (out of sec2s and 3s) I prefer the most are ISABELLA, LEIYI, YEETENG and CHOON LING. They are responsible. They are the only ones done they duties properly, at the same time they care about the rest of the people, they are thoughtful, selfless and sensible. How I wish that the whole world is filled with sensible, compassionate, considerate, generous, selfless and affectionate people! The whole world will be peaceful and corruption free. I MUST BE DREAMING!

Well, just don't talk about pains.

My grades drop... But my level position improved! LAUGHS! But I must really work hard! You too people!

lots of love @ 19:34
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||