<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 18, 2007
TODAY

I'm in the school library right now... I'm really BORED!!!
There'll be dance practice in 15 minutes time.

I didn't post yesterday. Just not in the mood. There's certain matters just bother me and I just really couldn't take it. My heart is filled with despair. I'm afraid I could only dream about that if things are not resolved.

SIGH!!! FORGET IT!!! Just wait till they come and cry to me about their failures.

The message sent to me sounded so concerning yet I was hurt badly upon reading it. I was intoxicated with disappointment. I didn't expect things turned out different from what I had thought.

I played dodge ball in the morning. The inter-class competition was ment for post-exams-activities, but it turned out to be the start of the conflicts between classes. Anyway, congratulation to 4E, they won the champion! We must feel happy for others when they won. The feeling was really good rather than being a sore loser-- complaining and cursing, feeling annoyed, irritated and dejected -- isn't the feeling bad? No point making ourselves angry. It is bad for health. Adrenaline will be secreted and it will give the body long term bad effects. NO POINT BEING ANGRY. If one is annoyed, it's like punishing himself or herself for the mistakes others had made.

So it's all right.

We were supposed to have intensive Chinese lessons after recess, but it turned out to be free periods. We were crapping and singing old songs at the back of the classroom. Poh yih, Jing Kang, Shitstead, Lynette, Wilson and I were being crazy!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Okay... time for dance. BYE!!!

lots of love @ 15:17
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||