<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 15, 2007
Back!!!!

I'm back posting again!
I didn't really post for this whole week. Let me recap what had I done...

Moday -- 2E gathering
I love 2E! In the morning I went to compass point to meet those who wants to go Pasir Ris Park in the morning. I thought that I was the latest... But actually, POH YIH WAS THE LATEST and I didn't have my breakfast as I didn't know that we had to take so long to wait for Poh Yih...

I was with ZHU... We were kind of bored when we were at compass point. We were calling Yi Xuan and Sindy. But call engaged. Sad.

Wan xin, Keqin, Yuling, Sharmaine, Yan Ting, Sylvia Phua, Yue An, Theresa, Joanne, Landon, Ren Jie, Aloysius, Clarence, Darren, Arthur, Poh Yih and I went to take 89 to Pasir Ris. Then on our way, Chun Leong called. He was in LRT when we boarded the bus. Derrick and Kaung joined half way through.

The sky was overcast when we were on our way. We hope that the dark clouds would be blown to Malaysia. Haha! We took some pictures first then we proceed to rent bicycle. I rented the $5 for 1 hour bike. Hmmm. I had not rode a bike for 2 years. I had no confidence in myself at first. Then I ride and ride and ride.. Slowly, the confidence was built back again. Yay! It was fun. Then we stopped to play at children's playgroud. I was with wan xin, keqin, yuling and sharmaine. I help them took some pictures. Hahah! I love playground!

Then we continue riding and get something to eat. Then we rode back to the bicycle rental shop. Next we went to food court for lunch. After lunch, some of them wanted to play pool. I'm a pool noob. So don't expect to see me play pool. Haha! I went with Zhu, Aloysius and Clarence to "kiap bears". Then we went to arcade. I didn't play. Just watched.

Then we went to Giant to shop for BBQ stuff. The receipt was longer than Yan Ting's arm. hahax! Then I went home as my mum wasn't please that I went out for so long.

Tuesday - Nothing much; just help my uncle to design his web.
I went to his house for one whole day together with my siblings. My siblings stayed overnight but I went home.

Wednesday - Quite complicated.
First, I went to school for Mrs Hoo's lesson. Not going to eleborate much. After lesson, my uncle, my aunt, doi doi, qian qi and my elder brother was waiting for me outside general office. Lynette and Shitstead were crazy over QIANQI. Then we went to Saravaana Bhana for lunch and shop at Mustafa. Next I went back to Uncle's house to continue the web page design. In the evening, my aunt brought qianqi, doi doi, zihui(my cousin) and I to Park Oasis for a swim. I went to my grandpa's shop to had my dinner and went back to uncle's house to continue with web design and stayed there overnight.

Thursday -- Web design for whole day.
Oh, that was boring. I finally can go home!

Friday -- Half a day is gone.
Nothing much for today. Bye.

lots of love @ 11:33
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||