<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Good or Bad?

Yesterday morning, Qi Kang, Guo Peng, Cherylc, me, Aileng, Hong Sheng and Zi Xuan had to report at Marsiling MRT Station at 10.20am...
(I arranged the name in the squence of our arrival.)
We were those selected ones to go with the teachers to Metta Home to observe the surroundings there. Qi Kang, Guo Peng and Cherylc were the earliest. They reached there at 9.50am! I reached at 10.15am and joined them at playground. At 10.20am, Aileng and Hong Sheng arrived. Zi Xuan was 10 minutes late as she woke up at 10am. She stays the nearest yet the latest.

Then we walked to metta home. Zi Xuan wore high heels so I must walk slowly with her at the back. We we arrived, we were welcomed by those who were suffering from Mogolian disease. Ahh! Poor thing! They are human beings too, yet they are different. Zi Xuan, Ai Leng and CherylC were scared. I wasn't that scared. They were friendly actually, they waved to us and some shook hands with us. But they can't speak!!! We walked around the place. We saw the isolation room, treatment room, activities room, bedrooms and hall. The we saw them having their meal. Then we stayed in the lounge for a while... We were discussing about the activities we will be doing on 1st July at Metta home. After that we discussed where to go...

After we left, we took bus 960 to Marina Square. It's safe to go out with Guo Peng, as we would never get lost. He knows all about bus! He's a bus freak!

They had lunch at Long John Silver and we walked around. They guys wanna play bowling. The girls went to arcade for a while and went back watching them. It was so funny. Then we went back to arcade. After that we went to walked around the shop and then walked to Suntec City. First, we went to Toys For Us and took some pictures. Then we walked out and heard the sound of percussion. Zi Xuan and CherylC were attracted by the sound. They went crazy over the percussionist! There was a bear there and we took pictures with it. Then we saw the cosplay people and took pictures with them. We took more pictures after that. Next we walked to the arcade. I didn't play much, mostly watching. Next we went back again. On the way, we saw people playing jumping jackpot. We tried. Hmmm...

After all these, we walked back to City Link and Zixuan and I departed with the rest. They took bus to Fuzhi and we took MRT.

We had our dinner first then we went to Yes Nature to get something for my mum. Shu Lan Laoshi treated us for dinner! Hmmm. After that I went back to Fuzhi. I saw Ying Haw on our way back.

We went up to the classroom. QiKang and company had arrived already. Hmmm.. A series of disagreements happened. I'm not going to eleborate.

Then I went to Pang Clan association with Doi doi and Xiao Xuan to wait for my brother. Stupid Ying Haw opened the door when I was opening and gave me a shocked. He was so rude to me. He even body-slammed me. That wasn't the first time that he used his body to attack me. He was too much. Though he is a good friend sometimes, I somehow dislike him and I mean it...

Arwh, that's all about yesterday...



In the toilet. Cherylc, zixuan, me & aileng


lalalalala...









Flower girls












who's this shy guy? i won't tell you that he's QiKang!





lots of love @ 11:55
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||