<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9273357?origin\x3dhttp://candy-dairy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=9273357&amp;blogName=x-CaNdiEx+gErz- x&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutTy pe=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com% 2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcandy-dairy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar- iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, June 04, 2007
hmmm...

My life at home is slightly different today.
In fact, it made a great different without my younger siblings at home. The house was so quiet! Hahaha... I miss QIANQI!!!

Today is Chemistry Day -- 2 hours of Chemistry lesson in the morning and more than 4 hours of Chemistry practical in the afternoon. We did Qualitative Analysis for Practical. Hmmmm... I got burnt by bursen burner. Jacelyn's bursen burner was on. It was a gentle flame that I didn't realise that it was on. I put my arms over to reach out for something and AH! My left arm was burn. Luckily it was a slight burn and I'm fine.

I love my mummy! (: For all reasons. It's hard to repay her.

Hmmm.. I think I had driven Ying Haw crazy again. He only scolds "Bloody Hell" usually when he's really mad. Haha! I told AiLeng... We both agreed that he's a random and scary person. We'll never know what he'll do to us. But he's not evil. At least he listens to me or comfort me when he knows that I'm unhappy. My brother scolds me for calling him "FAT OLD MAN". Haha!

lots of love @ 22:02
... I believe it's possible

|l||l||l||l||l||